Deadline is March 20th, 2020
Award Amount: $500 to $1000
City of Perris Residents only
Plan to attend a 4 year University
District Office Scholarship $500 each scholarship
$2000 Scholarship DUE APRIL 27th, 2020!!
To be eligible for The Steps For Change Scholarship, the applicant MUST:
- Be of legal status in the United States
- Be a current high school senior expecting to graduate in 2020
- Be in the process of applying to, or accepted to, a college or university
- Have a household income of less than $55,000
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
Local Scholarship: DEADLINE January 31st 2020
4 easy steps: Complete the attached application with a 2.00 GPA or C average
- Attached one page biography
- Include 3 letters of recommendation
- Include an Official transcript
Dec. 16 is Deadline to Apply for $1.2 Million in Scholarships from Edison Scholars Program
ROSEMEAD, Calif., Dec. 4, 2019 — There’s still time for high school seniors whose dreams are to power the future and make a difference through the study of science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) to apply for Edison International’s $1.2 million 2020 Edison Scholars Program.
- The scholarship application deadline is Dec. 16. To apply and obtain additional eligibility information, visit: edisonscholars.com.
- Each year, Edison International, the parent company of Southern California Edison, awards $40,000 scholarships, paid over four years, to 30 high school students who plan to major in designated STEM fields at a four-year accredited U.S. college or university. See the list of eligible STEM majors.
- Applicants must live in SCE’s service area and plan to be a full-time undergraduate student majoring in a STEM field. Eligible students also must be a high school senior, have at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA and demonstrate financial need. Students from underserved communities and ethnic minorities are encouraged to apply. Dependents of Edison International and SCE employees and retirees are not eligible for the Edison Scholars Program.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced next spring. They may also be eligible for summer internships at SCE after completing their second year of college.
- Since 2006, Edison International has awarded an estimated $9.9 million in scholarships to 640 students through the Edison Scholars Program.
- Edison International’s support of charitable causes, including the Edison Scholars Program, is funded entirely by Edison International shareholders. SCE customers’ utility bill payments do not fund company donations.
About Edison International
Edison International (NYSE:EIX), through its subsidiaries, is a generator and distributor of electric power, as well as a provider of energy services and technologies, including renewable energy. Headquartered in Rosemead, Calif., Edison International is the parent company of Southern California Edison, one of the nation’s largest electric utilities.
News Release: https://newsroom.edison.com/releases/dec-16-is-deadline-to-apply-for-1-2-million-in-scholarships-from-edison-scholars-program
The Gates Scholarship
Deadline: September 18, 2019
REQUIREMENTS: high school senior; low income,
financial need; achieved academic
excellence GPA 3.3 to 4.0 scale,
US citizen or US resident card
be part of the following Ethnic groups:
African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*,
Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
AWARD: scholarship covers 100% of demonstrated financial need through FAFSA
Please see Dr. Dorado in the career center/counseling office for help
For 9th graders through 12th grade
Dr. Dorado invites you to join RaiseMe
where you can start earning micro-scholarships from over 260+ colleges
to pay for tuition.
It's so easy and Free! Ask for help in the career center during lunch.
Award: $500-$45,000 (to over 260 individual colleges)
August 1 – August 3
Registration is now open!
Dear Class of 2019,
Registration for our Senior Summit summer program is now open!
Senior Summit is a three-day, two-night program designed for rising seniors. Students will get a head start on their UC, CSU, and Private/Independent college applications, will work and receive feedback on their personal insight responses and college essays, and will start the FAFSA application process. Students will also have the opportunity to stay on campus in the UCR A&I Residence Halls, while working with current undergraduate UCR students to learn more about life as a student at UCR!
To register, students should visit http://eaop.ucr.edu and click on the “Register Now!” button under Senior Summit. Then, follow the instructions on the online survey and return the required forms to the EAOP office by June 22.
A copy of the invitation sent out to students is below. Should you have any questions, please contact EAOP Regional Coordinator Esmeralda Trejo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, we thank you for your continued support!
UC Riverside’s Early Academic Outreach Program
Due: April 1, 2020
Scholarship 2,500 through $1000