My name is Mrs. Arguello. I am passionate about education and hope to inspire students to be creative and solve problems that have not already been solved. I believe that with every challenge lies an opportunity for growth.
I have been teaching Project Lead the Way (PLTW) Engineering for eight years and collaborate with the UCR MESA Program & SDSU Femineer Program to help students achieve success in STEM studies and careers. I also have been teaching math for 16 years and received my B.A. in Mathematics Education at University of California Riverside and my teaching credential at California State University Long Beach. I have a Masters in Education Technology and a Career Technical Education Credential.
I am an advisor for the Engineering Club, and Femineer Club. I highly encourage my engineering classes and club members to participate in various competitions throughout the year. Let’s give it our all and have a great year!
Enrolled students will need to join Google Classroom to view the course content. Parents/Guardians keep a look out for an email inviting you to become a "Google Classroom Guardian." Click here to learn more about this option.
1. Highlight your class code below.
2. Use Cltr+C to copy the code.
3. Open the "Google Classroom" link.
4. Click on the plus at the top right of the screen.
5. Use Cltr+V to paste the code and join the class.
6. Click here to view a video to give you a better idea if you are confused about this process.